As we are aware that sometimes it is difficult to find suitable care for your four-legged friend and more and more guests wish to travel with their pets, we gladly accept both dogs and cats. However, there are many different guests in the hotel and because we want to ensure the comfort and safety of all, please note the following rules:
- it is not allowed to have more than two animals per room at a time
- we only accept smalldogs (except guide dogs)
- animals must be on a leash or in a carrier while in the hotel’s public areas
- no animal can be left alone in the rooms
- animals must be clean – the hotel reserves the right to demand reimbursement of expenses if the animal causes additional cleaning expenses
- animals are not allowed in the restaurant (except guide dogs)
- for security reasons the house cleaner will not clean the room, if the animal is alone in it. If you are in the room with the animal, put your pet on the leash or secure in another way (cage, carrier). In order to avoid unpleasant situations, please announce in advance at the reception when you would like daily cleaning
- the owner is responsible for any damage caused by animals (both psychic and tangible). Belvedere Hotels reserves the right to demand reimbursement of the cost and can require repair or replacement of damaged item
- please note the presence of other guests and limit the noise that could be caused by your animal. If you do not limit the noise, you will be asked to leave the hotel prematurely
- the cost of stay for animals is € 3.00 for the campsite, € 20.00 in the Villas*** (except guide dogs, who stay for free)
- we reserve the right to charge any unregistered animal for the amount of 100,00 €
- pets are accepted only in certain rooms in Villa Loret, Šalet, Tamara and Oliva.
MANDATORY ANNOUNCEMENT BEFOREHAND!